[rollei_list] Re: OT:Contax II and Eddy

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:50:34 +0100

Hi Marc,

sorry it took me a bit linger than I had planned.

Contax IIa Color Dial - A46841

Zeiss-Opton Biogon 35/2.8 - 577646 (with original metal lens caps)

Zeiss-Opton Sonnar 50/1.5 - 1124944 (original front cap only)

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 85/2 - 3208669 (also with original lens caps)

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 135/4 - 3091673 (missing caps)

A wonderful system that is a joy to use. While it was away for service I picked up a Bessa R2C to use when I don't want to risk the IIa (or, like at Christmas recently, I discovered that I didn't have a cable from the camera to the flash, while the Bessa has a hot shoe), but it's nowhere near as smoot (great finder though!).

Let me know if there's anything you can tell me about the camera and lenses.

Cheers,
Thor

On 6. jan.. 2009, at 22.14, Marc James Small wrote:

At 04:05 PM 1/6/2009, you wrote:
>Hi Marc,
>
>I believe I've sent them to you previously, but give me a day or so to
>have a look and re-send the info.

Thanks, Thor, if you've already sent them.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!