[rollei_list] Re: OT: using color film in old red window folder?

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:51:30 -0700

That's why my Super Ikonta B has a slide over the red window...

Related:  It has been fashionable to produce 35mms with a window to
remind the user what's in it...  and if the sponge rubber around that
window perishes, you will get light leaks there.  I have a Leitz R4s that
does it -- duct tape to the rescue.

PJ Nebergall