[rollei_list] Re: OT scanners. Honest Mistake
- From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:33:17 -0500
Frederic Fichter wrote:
But sometimes a powerful picture stays powerful even though it is
outputted as a miserable jpg file displayed on crappy non-calibrated
Good point, Fred, at least someone is thinking. It is a strong image and
web display is no way to judge a scan; hopefully this will not get lost
in the discussion...
BTW as a reflection of Marc's wishes, I believe we have now configured
the list so that any attachments will be stripped. List members who are
concerned should be all set...
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts:
- » [rollei_list] Re: OT scanners. Honest Mistake