[rollei_list] OT: development

  • From: James Davis <jamesd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:51:52 +0100

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but I'm sure it's more on topic
than in any other mailing list I'm subscribed to.

I've run five films of Ilford Delta 100 through my Rolleiflex. The first
I got done at a local lab as a control and the rest I've been learning
to process at home as the 'local' lab isn't too convenient or give much
value for money.

The rolls I've developed have a slight purple tinge to them slightly
whilst the lab developed roll is hardly purple if at all. I suspect that
my temperature control isn't up to scratch - I haven't really been
paying as much attention to it as I think I should. Is this a
possibility or am I looking at completely the wrong thing?

I've also noticed the problem with the frames not being quite so well
aligned as mentioned earlier but I'm sure that'll disappear with
experience. I've been enjoying getting to know the camera. :-)

James

--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/