[rollei_list] Re: OT: Zeiss Agencies and French optics being nationalized

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:12:59 -0400

On Thursday, June 18, 2009, at 07:02AM, "Richard Knoppow"
<dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
Pyramid Building 101, or if that's not in the right time frame, Newgrange
Knowth and Dowth:- all Irish megalithic tombs...
To the best of my knowledge potlatch is also another form of stimulus package
and has been identified as a fairly fundamental human practice across a wide
variety of civilizations.
All the best
Larry Cuffe