[rollei_list] Re: OT Windows 10 ... and its competitors

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:38:04 -0500

At 12:19 PM 8/2/2015, Emmaneul wrote:

I'm a member of this honourable Rollei community since 1999. I beared the horrors of crossing the Y2K barrier with you.

The medical software I supported had a flag, one digit, for PC (previous century, meaning 18xx) The fix added 2 digits to all files that had birthdates in them, everything else (procedures, billing dates, etc.) already had a full date field. Program update took just a few minutes. Very lucky.

DAW