[rollei_list] Re: OT: Walmart

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:33:49 -0400

At 04:31 AM 7/27/2010, Richard Knoppow wrote:

>     I have had an increasingly difficult time of it getting
>specialty hardware parts locally despite the continued
>existence of some decent small hardware stores. At least the
>know what I am asking about even if they don't have it. I
>recently discovered I needed set of Bristol keys and
>drivers, I had to get them via the web. No one locally has
>carried them for years.

Now, I never would have thought of asking at a hardware store for Bristol Spline Wrenches. I got mine off the Web, as recommended by Questar -- for some oddball reason, Questar telescopes and lenses are held together with Bristol Spline fasteners.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!