[rollei_list] Re: OT: Viewing photos on Windows

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:59:38 -0500

I think the operative part of Elias's message was: "What's the equivalent on
the PC? How do I direct a 70 & 83 year old to find it?"

So what is on every Windows PC that is easy to access without doing a Google
search to find any particular esoteric viewing program?  I think Windows XP,
etc has default picture viewer.

Speaking of esoteric and arcane, I offer something a lot of older people
will be faced with this coming February.  Check out the frustration - Elias
my heart goes out to you in your endeavor.

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3055145550053317998SLGqzb

Rob