[rollei_list] Re: OT: Uncoated Sonnar 1,5/50, "normal" shots with a 76 years old combo

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:46:50 -0300

I think these two normal shots regarding f stop and shutter speed are
not bad for a 76 years old lens- camera combo; the the Contax II is
still very pleasant to use:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8609170129/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8610275748/in/photostream/

Carlos