[rollei_list] Re: OT - Turbines generating electricity

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:22:13 -0800

Bernie,

I sincerely wonder if any of you have ever heard of oxides of nitrogen, which
are in the exhaust of ANY high-temperature combustion in our atmosphere.

The turbine exhaust may have less unburned hydrocarbons, but it is loaded
with the various oxides of nitrogen, which is NFG for your health.

On the other hand, a fuel cell has salutary by-products.

JERRY