[rollei_list] Re: OT: Thing of Beauty

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:43:42 -0300 (ART)

According the B&H description and elements shown, it
is a modular system with glass plates process
capability, I'm looking for a tank to process my first
sheet film, this one seems good.-

All the best
Carlos

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/23845-REG/HP_Combi_Plan_459809_HP_=
> [...]
> >  > >  >
> >  > >  >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >

> >  > Supervielle.
> >  > >  Solicit=3DE1 tu nueva Tarjeta de
> cr=3DE9dito. De tu
> >  > PC directo a tu casa. ww=3D
> >
> > > w.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar
> >  > >  ---
> >  > >  Rollei List
> >  > >
> >  > >  - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  > >
> >  > >  - Subscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  > with 'subscribe'
> >  > >  in the subject field OR by logging into
> >  > www.freelists.org
> >  > >
> >  > >  - Unsubscribe at
> >  > rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> >  > >  'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by
> logging
> >  > into www.freelists.org
> >  > >
> >  > >  - Online, searchable archives are available
> at
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > --=3D20
> >
> > > Be Just and Fear Not
> >

> > > ---
> >  > Rollei List
> >  >
> >  > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  >
> >  > - Subscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  > with 'subscribe'
> >  > in the subject field OR by logging into
> >  > www.freelists.org
> >  >
> >  > - Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  > with
> >  > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by
> logging
> >  > into www.freelists.org
> >  >
> >  > - Online, searchable archives are available at
> >  > //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
> >  >
> >  >

> >       Tarjeta de cr=E9dito Yahoo! de Banco
> Supervielle.
> >  Solicit=E1 tu nueva Tarjeta de cr=E9dito. De tu
> PC directo a tu casa. ww=
> w.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar
> >  ---
> >  Rollei List
> >
> >  - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >  - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe'
> >  in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org
> >
> >  - Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> >  'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into www.freelists.org
> >
> >  - Online, searchable archives are available at

=== message truncated ===

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar