[rollei_list] OT: Spotlight/Google Desktop

  • From: Aaron Reece <oboeaaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:24:18 -0500

On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:09 AM, Frank Dernie wrote:

the thing I miss most on my PC after using the Mac is Spotlight. I am not that organised, too lazy, so spotlight is a huge time saviour.

Hello Frank,

I believe the Google Desktop application provides the same functionality on Microsoft Windows. I too have found Spotlight to be a "time saviour" (an amusing yet strangely appropriate turn of phrase).

Best wishes,
Aaron