[rollei_list] Re: OT: Some Pop Photo History

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:11:57 -0500

This was something like "Rudy's Garage" and a car would pull in making a
noise and the apprentice would guess what it was and try to fix it and it
would still make the noise. Then the master "Rudy" or whatever the guys name
was would say what it really was and the interesting reason why. It was
Sherlock Holms like reading like a good mystery  as I have never had much
interest in working on cars. But can get suckered into a good mystery like
just about anyone.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com