[rollei_list] OT: Small 35mm P&S Cameras

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:43:06 -0400

At 10:25 AM 9/26/2007, Jerry Laderberg wrote:
>Lots of good comments, esp. the subjective ones.  Two more:  First, many
>models of the Werra are  worthy of mention in the compact catagorey, and in
>fact a close look at both it and the Rollei has led  collectors to conclude
>that  the Rollei is a copy.

Let us change the subject line! And I was waiting for someone to mention the Werra. I just did a day at the National Zoo in Washngton, DC, and had my Rolleiflex 35S with me. The other choice was my Werra III. And I only took a couple of shots: I went to look, not to photograph.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!