[rollei_list] Re: OT: Sliders

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 04:13:03 -0400

> Why?  Gosh, the taste of meat makes it all
> real.  TASTE.  I cannot imagine life without a
> lot of raw meat.  It would be very dull.
>
> Marc

A guy I know who's a better photographer them I am is on a Cave man diet.
He doest eat anything a cave man does not eat. Has lost ten pounds already.
There's a lot of reasons to not eat meat though. Like a dozen. Two dozen.
Political. Economic. And I like cows. By that I mean personally. And
chickens I know its their fault they're so delicious but I've seen them make
great pets. I have a shot of a 8 year old gal with her pet chicken on her
lap in eastern Oregon in the middle of nowhere. The chicken may have been
older than she was . I shot it with a Summicron 50.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner