[rollei_list] Re: OT: Schneider enlarger lenses/Hasselblad origns

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:46:28 +0100

Thanks Carlos, I did not search deeply enough but guessed 'one of you guys'
would know the answer. ;-)

Best wishes,

John

Hello John:
             The Hasselblad 1600F and the Salyut/Kiev 80 and 88 were based on
the HK 12.5/7x9, an aerial camera produced for the German military by Fritz
Volk in Berlin. Ross AB, a Hasselblad subsidiary, produced a similar camera for
Swedish military resulting the Ross HK7; the HK7 led directly to the 1600F
(there is consistent info in the Web about it, one of the sources is a message
from Marc to Photo Net in 2000).

All the best
Carlos