[rollei_list] Re: OT Schneider 21mm f/3.4 Super Angulon for Leica M

  • From: J M N <retinaiiic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:41:34 -0500

Has anyone had any experience using the Super Angulon?

I 've see JeanLoup Seiff's photos and he seems to have mastered this lens when
not shooting with the Rollei.

I just reviewed a batch kodachromes I shot using this (newly acquired for me)
lens and can't see the vignetting issue that many claim is a predominate
problem with this lens.

I am awe struck over what I've seen so far and notwithstanding this being a
1964 lens I think it performs so much better than the recent Cosina/Zeiss 21mm
f/2.8 Biogon.

Will it function with the M9?

John

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/