[rollei_list] Re: OT Re: new Zeiss Ikon- a hollow construct?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:46:48 -0300

I'm a shooter that can exhibit my results and  with photography awards
and photographs published and selected like cover for some magazines
and with photographs public exhibitions and photographs sold directly
or via Internet only because some demanding people like my images.
It's my opinion that the new Zeiss Ikon, a very new camera in
comparison with Leica, could serve me better than the latter  and I
have serious reasons to believe it.-
Be happy with your Leica.

Carlos