[rollei_list] Re: OT Re: Scanning 120 film

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:50:29 -0500

Neil -

Most jobs requirements, whether film or digital, are well-below the
very top of what the equipment can produce. And most jobs are
deliberately shot on equipment with limited/compromised image quality.
Running a business efficiently and effectively requires assessing the
level of quality each job demands, and providing it with efficiency
and excellent... I'm not speaking in the abstract here or as an
individual artist who has all the time in the world to devote to a
scan; I'm relating the experience(s) of some of those I know who earn
their keep by the camera...

Eric Goldstein

--

On 12/25/07, Neil Gould <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: (snipped)