[rollei_list] OT: Rabiner in Peson

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:29:00 -0500

At 11:19 AM 11/24/2009, Austin Franklin wrote:

>For those of you that have not met Mark in person, he actually comes across
>as reasonably normal.  Keep in mind, that's coming from me ;-)  He's funny
>too.  And, though colorful in how he phrases things, there is always some
>"truth" to what he says.

Austin, it is amusing, as we have never met, to realize the folks we both know in person. Rabiner is a frustrating fellow but he is a very well informed person on the technical details of digital photography. And, though he has sold out to the Dark Side of Digital, he once knew the Leica system well.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!