[rollei_list] Re: OT: Question re shutter CLA and Ronsonol

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:18:04 -0800

Richard,

NO!  I left out Graflex, as they did not make a solenoid for
the Rollei.  I only included those manufacturers who made
synchronizer solenoids for the Rolleis.  Graflex made great
solenoid for the speed graphics, even if they were only used
to trip the shutter from the battery case. I used them with
Synchro-Supermatic shutters with flashbulbs and strobes (as
we called electronic flash)

Jerry