[rollei_list] Re: OT Pyro & other developers WAS:Rollei Retro Film

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:56:54 -0800

All reports I've read indicate that 510-Pyro eliminates most or all of the
problems you mention regarding older Pyro versions.  I guess folks are using
it diluted anywhere from 50:1 to 500:1, some with rotary processing, some
with hand-agitation & some using semi-stand development.
We live in interesting times for all sorts of photography....

Jeff