[rollei_list] Re: OT: Public Broadcasting. A Rant

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:38:12 -0500

Marc that is exactly the point of the party! Everyone wants to
eliminate entitlements EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT. Except we promised this
and except we have to honor that. As the very famous Tea Baggers rally
signs warn: "Keep your stinking government hands off my Medicare."

It's the perfect snapshot of America... a total contradiction and
disconnect from reality. Now we need a talk radio/media megaphone to
get behind it and eventually our own cable news channel. Then we'll
run conventions down in Nashville that make us millions under the
guise of political altruism and good citizenship.

Our party will renew the Federal Government mandate which was in
effect from the birth of the nation till the early 1900s that every
citizens buy and keep ammunition at the ready, which was the precedent
for the national health care mandate passed this year by the
Congress...

BTW Ron Paul in his new Chairmanship role will be pushing to establish
a competing currency here in the US and over-see the Federal Reserve
(read: Politicize the Fed even more than it is now). Let's see how he
makes out in his efforts to "get us back to basics."

I'm thinking we can count of Ron and Ayn Rand Paul as allies for
sure... Sen Jim DeMented from SC, too...

Lock and Load Bro!

Eric Goldstein