[rollei_list] Re: OT Olympus XA (was Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras)

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:57:00 -0800

Oy Eric. You need to go back and look again. The travel you refer to is at
the lens. The lever that actually controlled the RF had more travel as it
was extended from where it connected to the RF actuator inside so the
accuracy was there. But hey, to each his own. Mine delivered some fantastic
photos and I was happy. This topic's a little oysgeshpilt.

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬