[rollei_list] Re: OT: Nikon and Leitz Lenses

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:35:54 +0000

Why is it no one has mentioned the 23 x 34 mm Nikon?

Ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Marc, if I answer some points of your message below, it would be an endless discussion and then I don't answer them again, I mentioned yesterday one of some books on the topic written by American researchers, I add now "Nikon Story" by the Italian author Pierpaolo Ghisetti, where he explains the way German technicians helped Nippon Kogaku to design and to build the prototypes