[rollei_list] OT: Nikon Question

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 02:29:12 -0500

Hi,
Is anyone a Nikon user here? I am interested in the Nikon DF, but would like to use it with some SL66 lenses (120 Makro Planar, 500mm TT) via my Novoflex special 6x6 bellows designed to adapt SL66 lenses on any SLR.

Someone told me you can't accurately meter with modern Nikon cameras in step-down modus in AV (aperture priority), because the f-stop has to be mechanically or electronically communicated to the camera body.

Is this true?
Thanks, Jan