[rollei_list] Re: OT: Miscellany

  • From: Jerry Friedman <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:37:09 -0700 (PDT)

-

> My take?  Dump Israel.  The Arabs loved the US in
> 1945.  Let's get back there again....then we can ignore
the Middle East and can be a friend to everyone.

I am always relieved when our best and most thoughtful
people are able to find the true locus of evil: Jews. Oh,
excuse me, it was Israel, not Jews, right? Only Jews who
seek control over their own lives? is that it?

And pray tell what will you do with Israel's 200 nuclear
weapons?  And what will you do when Jews all over the world
object to this scape goating?   Put them in camps?

The term Never Again refers to the Jewish/Israeli belief
that never again will Jews put their security in the hands
of others, such as the very small Mr. Small.

And here is Eric GOLDSTEIN, and not a word from you?  Are
you going to hide?

And no one else sees anything wrong with this nonsense?  Oh
yes, we should have warned the Nazis that they were bad bad
bad and if they lost they would pay the price. Of course,
we did not read them their Miranda rights, did we Mr.
Small, so it is all very bad law.

But we can make ALL the problems go away if only we can
make the jews go away. Yes, i have heard that before.How
unfortunate that the rest of you, who have also heard that
before, have nothing to say except "How about the padres?"

Israel is a complex and faulted society, much as we are. It
might be easier to just do away with the USA to have a
greater impact upon world peace, no?

Or why not just do away with Yale?

Jerry FRIEDMAN

> Marc
>

> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> 'subscribe'

> 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/