[rollei_list] OT: Lunasix F

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 20:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

I was looking for a long time a cheap and good lightmeter without the mercury
batteries issue,I have an old Cds Kalimar made in Japan using the mercury
batteries that worked very fine for decades (it still works fine), but the
disks became loose and despite you adjust them some axis seems worn.
Yesterday I bought a Lunasix F from the eighties with the Tele attachment for
reduced angle metering -15º and 7.5º- in our local eBay and I'm waiting it for
the next week, according the seller it almost was not used and works fine ( I
cross my fingers); this lightmeter uses a 9v Eveready 522 alkaline type battery
or a rechargable one, I found interesting the price ( about 85 U$S), the
battery availability and the fact it also measures flash light; it's also good
to know the Gossen factory still repairs this model, BTW it would be cheaper to
buy other meter than to send it to factory for repair, but at least you know
there are spare parts.
I'd like to read comments if other members use or used this lightmeter, TIA.

Carlos

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/