[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leitz Neverload Kit

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:33:32 -0400

> Rab,
>
> Just come and visit me in La Jolla and I will show you the 35mm H'blad back.
>
> Or just open your H'blad System Compendium by Nordin to page 175.
>
> Jerry

Ok I see it in there. You cant quite make out any numbers on the side of the
fuzzed pix but you can see the tall skinny opening at the film plane.
Grate for shooting sky scrapers if you don't have a way to turn the camera
on its side. I do. I have some old pre Polaroid back finders; made in
Germany by real Germans. Very compact with a low optical axis making the
camera much more turntable.

Its hard to shoot verticals with a square format camera!

Mark William Rabiner