[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leitz Neverload Kit

  • From: "Marvin" <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:21:57 +0800

Well there you go! I have actually never found the M2 difficult to load. I
once was challenged by a Leica scoffer (a Canon man-can you believe it), to
load my M2 as quickly as he could load his Canon xxx can't quite remember
the model it was a big, ugly thing (Urgh), and I did. Not quite as fast he
but almost, he was dumbstruck.
Marvin.