[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leica vs. Zeiss

  • From: J M N <retinaiiic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:26:17 -0500

I don't know what to tell you Mark.

The other day I was sorting through my slides weeding out slides here and there
that I had taken with the Nikon 21mm. In the process I came up on the slides
that I had taken with the Elmarit and the Biogon and I nearly fell of the
chair. I was using the old green Kodak slide viewer with the dial rheostat to
control the brightness of the lamp. I later put the slides in a carosel and
projected them. There was a distiction between the three were clear. And I was
comparing Kodachrome with Kodachrome.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/