[rollei_list] Re: OT Leica finish on radios

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:17:16 -0700

Eric,

As I remember it, 75 Varick Street was where a lot of US Government offices were located. I took some tests
at downtown locations.  I forget where, but I do remember it was 1946.

Were you a member of the Ham Radio Club at Bronx Science? Or was there such a thing in 1973?

Jerry Lehrer

On 7/25/2013 10:17 PM, Eric Goldstein wrote:
But did you go down to Varrick St to take your written exams for a
Third Class w/Endorsement?

Eric Goldstein

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Richard Knoppow
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Lehrer" <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>