[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leica

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:00:23 -0500

I had a similar experience with one of the Rollei gurus. After waiting
4 months for a c/l/a, the camera came back with a missing strap
bracket screw, peeling leather, and a film feeler that still was not
set right. To be fair, the problems were corrected (mostly) reasonably
quickly, but I'm not sure the reputation quite reflected the level of
service or value...

One guru that I can recommend without hesitation is Ken Ruth...

Eric Goldstein