[rollei_list] Re: OT Kodak out of Digital?

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:33:44 -0700

Yes, GE is the only company from the original Dow 12 that is still part of
the current Dow 30. As the lone survivor it can be said it is the most
succesful.

On 8/3/06, Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Peter K. wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> What you actually posted was:
>
> "BTW GE is a well-diversified company with several discrete core
> businesses that include internal manufacturing. By most traditional
> measures it is the most successful stock in the history of the S&P 500."

Yup, you're right Peter, I said the S&P and I meant the Dow. It is I believe the most successful stock in the 100+ year history of the Dow and one of the few left from the original average. A remarkable feat, which was my point.

Eric Goldstein

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬