[rollei_list] Re: OT Kodak out of Digital?
- From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:23:05 -0400
Peter K. wrote:
What you actually posted was:
"BTW GE is a well-diversified company with several discrete core
businesses that include internal manufacturing. By most traditional
measures it is the most successful stock in the history of the S&P 500."
Yup, you're right Peter, I said the S&P and I meant the Dow. It is I
believe the most successful stock in the 100+ year history of the Dow
and one of the few left from the original average. A remarkable feat,
which was my point.
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: