[rollei_list] Re: OT Kodak out of Digital?

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:06:01 -0400

Peter K. wrote:

Eric,
According to what I have read, the best performing stock over the last 25 years includes Eaton Vance, Kansas City Southern, Wal-Mart, Stryker, and several others all of which have have gained more than 25% per year on average. The top 10 does not include GE.
Peter K

That may very well be true Peter but what does it have to do with what I said?

I stated that was that GE was, I believe, the best performing stock in the history of the Dow. It was one of the original stocks listed over 100 years ago and is still on the index, which in and of itself is a remarkable feat.

Eric Goldstein --- Rollei List