[rollei_list] OT: Jobo ATL 1000 question

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:34:53 -0400

Listers,

Some time back there was a discussion about Jobo processors.

I have a chance to pick up an ATL 1000, with all tanks, reels, 4x5 loader, etc., for $75.00. I know the seller. (He's done some of my E6 work for me in the past, on this machine.)

I took a look at it today. It's been used, obviously, but is still in good working condition. (He's closing down his film lab and moving to full digital processing.)

What do you think? I know some of you are using the Jobo, and my recollection is that someone on the list recommended the 1000.

Your thoughts and comments and recommendations are appreciated.

And, given my film processing costs, this thing could pay for itself in short order.

Thanks,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/