[rollei_list] Re: OT: Jerry's Home

  • From: Jerry Friedman <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:37:56 -0700 (PDT)

My most sincere regrets to Jerry Lehrer. Having a house
near a mudslide is gruesome. We read about these things in
the East but the most we suffer from in Ohio is ennui
though i did have a house that burned to the ground about
ten years ago. Quite a blaze!!  That seems completely
reasonable compared to having one's house collaspe
underneath one. just recently heard on the radio, perhaps a
week ago, about a bunch of costly California houses near a
road that suffered some sort of collapse.

All the more reason to give your toys to the George Eastman
House before hand.  Pride goeth before a fall?

Regards, Jerry Friedman