[rollei_list] OT: Jerry Lehrer

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:53:31 -0400

Jerry

You have a long history with oddball cars and you have resided in southern California for the past century or two -- didn't you greet Father Sierra when he passed through, back in the early 1700's?

Did you ever meet the late Henry N. Manniey of ROD AND TRUCK fame? He indirectly taught me how to write technical stuff, and the lessons served me quite well over the decades. Those were the days, back in the Longago, when we all took film pictures. Sadly, no one has yet done a Wikipedia entry on Manney.

Yrs Trly,

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!