[rollei_list] Re: OT: Inner Mongolia Trip

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:18:14 -0600

Nelson,
Since portability is not an issue, I can understand also taking the mf camera. I am not familiar with the Bronica rf so could not compare it with the tlr. I am sure that there are fellows on the list that would give you a comparison between the two mf's based on experience. I surmise that you have regularly used both cameras. I sure would not try an unfamiliar camera on suc a trip.

It sounds like an interesting trip from a photgraphic perspecitve.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@xxxxxxxxxxx>