[rollei_list] OT: Hoya and Pentax merged yesterday

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:12:40 -0300 (ART)

I was looking for info about a Hoya teleconverter I
bought for my Pentax and found that Hoya, the biggest
optical glass manufacturer in the world and Pentax
Corporation, cameras and lenses manufacturer merged
yesterday and then Pentax ( already a Hoya subsidiary)
has disappeared like company, however Hoya will keep
the Pentax brand "...in light of its importance and
economic value":

http://www.hoya.co.jp/english/

http://www.pentax.jp/english/

Carlos

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration