[rollei_list] Re: OT: Health Care Costs

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:54:15 -0400

At 08:20 AM 3/22/2010, Eric Goldstein wrote:
Richard -

Read Marc's statement... he in comparing Fox News (cable) to the broadcast ratings of ABC, CBS and NBC... there is absolutely NO CHANCE that his statement is remotely true.

As Jerry says, he is simply drinking the Bill O'Reilly Koolaid

Eric

I am sorry, but those ARE the facts. To keep this in perspective, ABC News just laid off a bunch of their staffers and CBS is really concerned with their poor ratings. NBC is also in a bad way.

Again, the ratings are public knowledge.

And I have very little time for Bill O'Reilly. I have no idea why you would suggest that I do so. I cannot think of a single issue on which we agree.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!