[rollei_list] Re: OT: Health Care Costs

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:13:16 -0400

At 05:05 AM 3/22/2010, Thor Legvold wrote:
>Marc,
>
>you are aware that we're in 2010, and not 1950, right...?
>
>You're world view strikes me as somewhat, ehmm, what's the word...
>
>Maybe later.

Thor

I have really enjoyed this thread. For one of the few times in my life, I am on the side of the overwhelming majority of the US electorate on a major issue. Bear in mind that the US voters wanted Congress to reject it by a margin of THREE to one. There will certainly be a bloodbath at the polls in November! Bye-Bye, Speaker Pelosi. Bye-Bye, Senator Reid. Almost no issue in my lifetime has earned such an overwhelming margin with probable voters.

Stay tuned. Congress has acted. We shall just have to see where it goes from here.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!