[rollei_list] Re: OT: Google Earth

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

No Peter, they are not using Rollei cameras and that is the weak point for
their work :-)

Anyway I could see in Google Earth (360º street view full screen image)that the
images resolutions are variable, some views from French and Spaniards cities
have a high resolution, you can see the houses numbers and cityscapes in
general very sharp, I think they are using newer cameras and software for these
cities that entered later to the project.

BTW, projects like this couldn't be done without digital cameras and digital
technology, it's one of the reasons some days ago I wrote I don't do campaign
against the digital image. But these are tools, a nice and practical tool. A
true and good slide show is still one of my preferred entertainments.

Carlos

---Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx
>LOL. That was a good one Carlos. True street photographers. But are they
>>using Rolleis?

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/