[rollei_list] Re: OT: Good bye to Rollei Users???

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:55:39 -0000

Without Prejudice.

Since I joined the list last year I have found the content to be
interesting and informative. It has varied widely and in some instances
I have felt that some topics have 'wandered' a little but still have
been a valuable fountain of wider knowledge and worth reading. Some
threads however, I have chosen not to follow, being of no interest to
me. It is the broad spectrum of users and collectors with their related
(or otherwise OT) interests and jocular comments that makes the listing
so readable, encouraging further input.

I have valued Carlos' knowledge and understanding of Rollei products and
he has taken some exceptionally fine photographs with his TLRs.
I am admire of his photographic ability and the fact that he has the
time to put it to good use and to share his experiences. Seeing his work
(and that of others of course) encourages me to make the effort and go
out and do better myself.  I have enjoyed reading his contributions and
viewing his images and will miss his input.

John Wild

        Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:12:21 -0300 (ART)

        From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: [rollei_list] OT: Good bye

        After some years being one of the members with more

        real contributions about Rollei equipment in this list

        and about photography in general, I decided to

        unsubscribe, I disagree with the approach about the

        list that one of the moderators reminded me some

        minutes ago.

        The members interested about my approach on equipment

        and photography know where to find me.-

        Best regards