[rollei_list] Re: OT: Good bye to Rollei Users???

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:12:30 -0700

Hello Ruddy,
second point is that I have never posted anything for you to see so you
can't critique my work. Shameful though that is, the fact that I have never
posted anything, it's certainly not banal or "cemetery", my work is
documentary here in China, and China is always exciting. Even though I could
respond to your thread, I don?t want to waste the time, enough of these
bitter remarks lets move on. For the record I have a BA in photography from
the university of Derbyshire in England, so if I see photographs in terms of
thier content it is understandable!
Regards,
Marvin.