[rollei_list] Re: OT: Going over to the Dark Side

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:39:28 +0100

I also have found most digital cameras to have far more options than I wish to
exercise, and I hate any object which is unintuitive. I have tried lots, since
I like the flexibility and quality I get from digital. The Canon and Olympus
ergonomics are truly awful IME, the Nikon is much better, and the Leica
completely intuitive, manual unnecessary, though there are fewer options
obviously and the camera is quite expensive, as usual with Leica.
Frank