[rollei_list] Re: OT: Getting into 4x5 for the first time...

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:23:42 -0700

Wow, I just got back from lunch and found all this great advice already!
Thanks everyone!

The 2 lenses in the kit are: Fujinon 210mm f5.6 and a Nikkor 135mm f5.6.
The package includes a ton of accessories too.  All for less than $900.
This seems like a great deal when I look at ebay prices for a similar
setup.  The seller claims "mint" condition.  I have not seen the equipment
in person yet, however.

Jeff