[rollei_list] Re: OT: Getting into 4x5 for the first time...

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:22:47 -0700

Bob,

I have an Arca Swiss B1 ball head on a carbon fiber tripod that I use for
all my other systems.  I'd like to be able to pop the Sinar on the same
setup.

To do what you suggest would mean removing the B1 head because it has the
Arca clamp permanently attached...ideally I need an Arca plate that would
screw into the bottom of the Sinar's tripod mount.  I called Kirk Photo
yesterday and they have a 4x4" rubber coated Arca plate they recommend for
LF.

Jeff