[rollei_list] Re: OT: Epson Perfection V300 Software

  • From: Don Williams <3237daw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:34:18 -0600

At 04:38 PM 2/14/2019, Eric wrote:

You are correct, Ferdi, I'm not looking for Epson scan... that is available (along with drivers) on the Epson support site.

I am looking for the dust removal/restoration software that comes with Epson scanners.

If anyone has a V300 or V500, they should have the disc I am looking to be fileshared.

Vuescan does not require proprietary drivers.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Eric Goldstein

Proprietary drivers - - - I haven't interacted with Vuescan for 2-3 years and you are probably right, at least now.

I looked at my old email from and to Ed and the issues were the change to Windows 7 from XP and other compatibility issues. Lot's of confusion mixed with my missing distribution disk for the Canoscan. I eventually gave up and decided to get the Epson.

Now I think I should look at the Epson site to see if my current software is up to date.

Regards,

DAW~